Sunday, September 25, 2011

What is Social Spaz?

Basically, I am a social media consultant and a social media strategist wrapped into one.
This is what I do: 
I have a consultation with you and assess your social media needs. I go over these points:
  • What is your overall goal? (Are you going for a certain demographic? Are you just starting out or do you just want a larger audience overall?)
  • What social networking sites are you already using
  • What social networking sites SHOULD you be using
I take your answers and research the best strategy for you and your business. I go beyond the top tier sites (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube), find your niche market and the sites that will get you the most exposure.

Then, from there, I meet with you again with a marketing strategy in hand. I outline what should be done and give you two options:
1. I set up the accounts, like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for example and run them for two months. 
or
2. I set up the accounts and maintain them for a monthly fee. This option is what most clients choose because I pull out all of the stops and become obsessively interactive with them, attracting and keeping a larger audience engaged daily.

Lastly, without going into hardcore details, these are the most popular things I can do:
  • Create social networking accounts across a variety of sites
  • Update them daily during the hot zones (what I call the times when most people are online)
  • Blog/Video Blog
  • Content creation, i.e. creative copy
    • Design options are also available
  • Weekly updates on stats for each site
I am extremely flexible and affordable with each plan and I truly love the work I do. If you are interested or just have questions email me! 

I'm online everyday! It's my job!

2 comments:

  1. Once I have my furniture business, I'm hiring you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have my own Hallmark store I can hire you! I can dream!

    ReplyDelete