Sunday, September 25, 2011

Uproar! Facebook charges money for use

I lied. I just wanted those who believed the ALL CAPS, copy/pasted statuses about Facebook charging money for membership to read this article.

Facebook is not charging and it has not been on the news claiming this. This is an annoying chain letter that less savvy Facebookers posted, creating a wave of anxiety and annoyance. Just think about this rumor... It would be a horrible move for Facebook to start charging a fee when the newly created Google+ is free. Why on Earth would they do it? The answer--they wouldn't.

So the next time you see SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS SUGGESTING A PRICE HIKE please research it before it becomes your status.

3 comments:

  1. haha, I clicked on your link not because I believed it to be true but because I was worried that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted an all caps parody of this status. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaked out ... I would of been sad haha!

    ReplyDelete