Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DIY Projects: What to expect

For those who don't know me, I have an utter addiction to HGTV and in consequence DIY projects. Young House Love is a site I visit frequently (and you should too!) and they inspired me, along with Pinterest, to start up on some projects that I've been wanting to try.

For this next month expect my own version of these:

These are paint samples! You can make awesome wall art for practically free (buy the pins or glue depending on where you put them) and you can let them free stand or have them framed!


So pretty and so easy! Used or new you can make these decorations no problem! 



Don't throw away those bags of unused color pencils! Make a design out of them! Frame them!

Easy to make, easy to decorate yet beautiful!


Don't throw away your used crayons either! This is an awesome idea for a canvas with a big splash of color. New or used crayons would work!


So those are the things I will be doing while business is still keeping me really busy. Once everything settles down I will go bigger! I'll keep you updated on my hopefully successful attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment