Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13: Resolutions Update

By: The Owner and Operator of Social Spaz


Here's an update, two days after I started.
For the first part, go here.


Finish First Draft
Can you say heck yes? If you follow my personal Twitter, you've already read that I conquered a big bump of writer's block by listening to The Wombats new album on Spotify. I never listened to them before but something about their sound worked my writing kinks out and I wrote two chapters worth. Now I'm closer to finishing my first draft!

Maintain My Budget

Woops. Is that a picture of my favorite saying on my Nook in a brand new book? Nook book! It is. Not exactly keeping with my budget and it's only been two days. I need to learn self control when it comes to new books.

Exercise, Exercise, Exercise
I'm excited to say I finally found an exercise routine that I really enjoy and really seems to work. If you told my middle school self that I'd be jump roping in my living room in my 20s, I would have laughed. However, that's what I do. During commercials of two hour long shows I break out the jump rope and go at it. I'm not going to lie, my legs are sore and I was out of breath really fast, but after doing it yesterday and then today I was able to keep going for three minutes straight doing double jumps. Not impressed? Go buy a $5 rope and give it a try. It works your entire body!

Become More Personal
I am doing okay with this goal so far. I've been tweeting and this counts as a personal blog, right? Not to mention I've been uploading pictures to Instagram. Find me @socialspaz.

Take More Pictures
Mickey (my Canon) is thrilled to be going back home for a few days so we can take pictures of my little goddaughter. She's a natural model and always fun, so Mickey will be getting some camera time after all!

And there there it is folks! A quick update on my personal goals! Check back for more soon! #exclamationmarks #hashtags
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 


Tyler Snell is owner and operator of Social Spaz. Get to know her on a personal level by following her tweets @professorsnell.

No comments:

Post a Comment