Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tumblr! Activate!

What most people don't realize is that Social Spaz was started on Tumblr. Orginally it was a month long challenge to review a different social networking site each day. I was surprised at all of the great feedback and then Social Spaz started evolving into the business and personality. So, I got a different Tumblr but sadly I sidetracked to this blog and left my poor ole Tumblr to sit untouched.

Well now I want to bring it back into my life. Tumblr got me through an entire summer internship a few years ago and I want to go back to that comfort level...posting, reposting, following angsty tweens and teens who have problems with the world and an unlimited supply of gifs.

So, check out the Tumblr.

http://socialspaz.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment