Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coming Soon to Social Spaz!

Hello readers!
I've been slacking on the blog, no? It's okay though. I have been busy in other productive ventures, like joining new social networking sites and trying them out for you. (You're welcome, I'm sure.) Now, I'm going to review them in more detail later because...

Starting May 1: Guest Blogging Month!


It's okay to be super excited, because I sure am! Last year's guest blogging was wonderful and I already have people writing and sending things in. (And here I thank you!) So if you want to participate all you need to do is email thesocialspaz@gmail.com or send Social Spaz's Facebook a message!

What I'm looking for in guest blogger's content: something relating to social media/ social networking, sites or organizations that you love or hate and why, or creative outlets that you've seen or participated in. Basically, I guess I'll take just about anything, but I will not post anything wildly inappropriate or a journal entry type of deal. If you want the world to know about your life feel free to make your own blog.

I will make another post closer to the beginning of May.

Now, to catch you up to the social sites Social Spaz has been pumping up recently:

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
YouTube
Vyou

Follow, like, reblog, comment and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment