Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Humor Roundup

Everything I'm about to post I do not own in any way.
Everything I'm about to post are from sites I adore for the people that run them and the people that participate in keeping the sites running.

Tonight's TFG (Total Freaking Gem) is from Lamebook.com


Next on the list of gems I found comes from PassiveAgressiveNotes.com


Still on Passive Aggressive...



Now onto UHpinions.com for a very funny description for a hood mural...


And last, but not least, a small taste of Regretsy.com's Butthurt page (a place where hate letters and messages go to amuse the rest of the general public).


Make sure to check out these sites regularly. Good laughs and tons of social interaction daily!





http://winningateverything.com/page/9

1 comment:

  1. The last last is the most hilarious stuff I've ever seen in my whole life.

    ReplyDelete